Friday, June 13, 2014

Another Game

As we all know, the Fat Lady has not yet sung.  There is an old adage that says the hardest game to win is the clincher.  That is just a stupid as all the other old adages.  Monday night's drubbing was most likely my fault.  I have been watching most of the games at home, leaving the pub because it's bad mojo.  However, on Monday, it was pool league night.  Hence I was not home.

I will be watching tonight's game at home with my puppy dog.  Molly doesn't care much for hockey.  She looks at me funny when I celebrate goals.  She also seems to need to go out for a walk during the most important moments in a game.

Let's go Rangers!!  Keep the Champagne, the golf clubs, and most importantly Lord Stanley's Cup on ice another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment