Sunday, May 25, 2014

Don't Panic

The title might be familiar to fans of Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  Sure, it is easier to post after the first period with a one goal lead, but I told friends before the game began that it wasn't a must win for the Blueshirts.

I don't want Montreal to tie things up tonight and make the series a race to 2.  That being said, the Rangers have been outplaying the Canadiens.  This includes the game 3 loss.  With the exception of the second period, and the pesky inconvenient final score, the Rangers were the better team on the ice.

We've got a lot of firepower in St. Louis, Hagelin, and Kreider.  Nash has rediscovered the Net, and we've got Lundquist and they don't.  I'm not uncrossing my fingers, yet, but I am looking forward to more exciting hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment